greetings! if you see this, you are being recruited to the skeleton war. have a nice day!
T̸̙̫̖ͅH͇͈̱E̪͉̥R̮͔̱̬͍͍E̺̬̙̮ ̤͚̮̩̥̥̣I͓̖̯̙͓̟̰̕S͖̣̙̠̳ ̧M̙̲̣͞O͇̖̗̦̼ ̨͍͚̜E̡͉̺̫̪͉S̟̝͍̘͓C̴̙͎̲ͅP̮͕̙̮̝A̷̟̩I̦̪NG̹̻̭̥̞͇ ͏̭̖̳͕̪̳Ṱ̴̤̠HE ̼̞͈͈Ś̤͇K̯̝̺̣̦̙E̛̫̬L҉̣͕̯̠̙ͅE͏͖T̖̫͍O͖͕̹̲̳N̤̘ ̧̱̱̯̹D̪̜͝ͅR̙̣A̷̟̤F̻̠̭͖̻̤́T̻͔
11:40 pm • 1 September 2014 • 3,276 notes • View comments
The House Cup Network Challenge → New Beginnings
"Hogwarts was founded around 990 A.D. by two wizards and two witches: Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Salazar Slytherin. They each represented an aspect of personality that they wanted to bring out in new students."
11:31 pm • 1 September 2014 • 260 notes • View comments
nine: don’t wander off
ten: don’t wander off
eleven: don’t wander off
11:27 pm • 1 September 2014 • 26,141 notes • View comments
Weirdness Repeating in Beacon Hills
what happened those 10(ish) years agoin Beacon Hills? Many times in the show, whenever something tragic and bad happened it’s always about 10 years ago. Well, with the weird teen wolf timeline it might be 6-10 years ago, who knows? They’re still stuck in 2012 or something. But let’s make a list of all these random events that took place in the last decade or so.
In no particular order:
11:15 pm • 1 September 2014 • View comments
A Promise to the Dead: thoughts and speculation
ahhh my gosh with everything in this ep it seems like its setting up for the next season. idk how they’ll be able to wrap it up nicely. i dont think they can. it probs gonna be another cliffhanger oh my heart.
- first of all: LIAM DUNBAR. i am in love with this character just cos he’s a fresh face in the face of all the chaos. All the other characters that we’ve grown to know and love are just doing things and dealing with the supernatural and he’s just like ???? i just wanna play lacrosse well and not get mad at people. And he’s suffering and hurting accordingly. with the hallucinations of the berserkers. especially since his fight with them. like. who wouldnt be terrified? he’s a 15 y/o boy. (his face is too precious) and ahh. He wants to help scott and he also wants to do well in school and keep his best friend ahhh. and I can just almost sense that he’ll be the one to face off berserker!scott. like. UGH.
- on the topic of berserker!scott. a bunch of people predicted this and im like !!!! it also means that scott’s dreams might come true. where he might kill liam in a frenzy. i mean. look at the situation. (could scott’s dreams be slightly prophetic??)
- Also I love scott and derek’s conversation where derek isn’t even mad. he’s understanding. And I love this because he knows scott’s been tempted. like. review the situation. teenage kid knows his single parent is working her butt off to keep the house make a billion payments and to provide the best she can. Bills are coming in. and he cant do anything? he’s making min wage and is a student.?? and then like 50k just appears. almost no strings attached except morally. Derek’s like yes. i understand why you kept it. but the thing is, being tempted isn’t bad. you can be tempted to do good and bad. it’s how you act on it that matters and determines whether or not its good or bad. So yeah!
- Derek is rolling in it? or at least he’s got it pretty good right now in terms of $$$. which I mean we should have seen. he’s an adult. had his own life and stuff outside of Beacon Hills. I’m assuming he didn’t just bum around for like 6+ years. And with the death of his family he would have inherited a lot of money too, and life insurance?? He’s just been kinda shady since he came back to beacon hills and basically everything happened at him. I kind of think derek’s actually a pretty competent and self-sufficient guy? despite the ‘failwolf’ thing. Because he went away after the fire and all the trauma, started what im pretty sure was a pretty decent normal inconspicuous life and then went back to beacon hills because of laura. and then all this craziness happens to him and things that he wouldnt deal with normally so ya. In scope of things, he had his own ‘scott s1 arc’ too of trying to figure things out.
- Stiles. and Sheriff. and their money problems. being solved a little bit at a time. and showing that no matter how bad things get, there’s always hope, and a way out. It may be slow, and things won’t be easy, but there is a way. And stilinski eating out with malia. gotta love it.
- CHRIS ARGENT. AH. HE IS MAKING ME EMOTIONAL. I’VE GOT NOTHING LEFT HE SAYS. HE’S BARELY STANDING. IM PRETTY SURE HE’S HELD TOGETHER BY THE BEARD ON HIS FACE AND THE CLOTHES HE WEARS. AHHH. srsly tho. sister, wife, and daughter all gone in 1 year. brutal. all in different equally brutal ways. aH. I wonder if he was going to kill himself? until scott texted he may have felt like there was nothing left? or maybe when he saw that isaac needed support or that kate argent was back? he would finish this business and then end it? idk. but it maketh me sad.
- PARRISH? GLOWING RED/ORANGE EYES? EMBER EYES? !!!?!?!?!!??!????! i know the phoenix theory is popular.
it might work. It would entail that he is fire resistant and has certain magical qualities like regeneration, healing, etc. That would be very helpful because if/when they get the bar out of Chris’ abdomen (really peter?), he’d still need immediate medical attention and even then, his survival isn’t likely. he’s lost a lot of blood, been blacking out, has 0 energy and will to live.
- lydia? who was her scream for?
- deaton? im looking at you shady mcshadiness. a retired druid veterinarian with suspiciously good martial arts skills who’s keeping a promise to a woman he loved. *squints for 500 miles***
- also fricking eichen house. 6th floor? any relation to the ‘werewolf prison’ thing mentioned and sort of shrugged at by Chris?
- also somebody punch peter he’s such a good and satisfying villain i love it ahhh.
10:45 pm • 1 September 2014 • View comments
support group for people who have had concerts by their favorite band near them but couldnt go
12:21 am • 1 September 2014 • 7,325 notes • View comments
i think that scene is supposed to be intimidating but i find it hilarious
12:20 am • 1 September 2014 • 42,509 notes • View comments